1. Open the site https://www.westernunion.com/
2. Register on the site
Fill in the form fields
Next need to confirm your email address
Go to check your email
3. Now press link “Send money” and choose country Russia in “Send to” field
4. Now look at your invoice
5. Choose bank account (2) and debit card (3), and fill “Send amount”(4) field.
Get total amount from invoice less fee (2.99$). Total transfer (5) must be equal Total in your invoice.
6. Now need to fill all fields of recipient details
Copy details from here to fill in:
First Name: Sergey
Last Name: Savenko
Street Address: 5 Armii str. 3-52
State: Omsk obl.
Phone Code: 7
Phone Number: 9994701485
Email: [email protected]
Bank Name: POST BANK PJSC
Branch Name: MOSCOW
Account Number: 40817810300401122966
Please choose in “Purpose of transaction” – Family Support/Living Expenses
Local bank identification code: 044525214
7. On next step add your card and address
On next step check all information about transaction and after successful sending money you get MTCN code.
You must send this code to me so I can get your transfer.
Congratulations, you have successfully sent money!